Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Service Centre Administrator to support our state-of-the-art Service Centres.
This is a unique opportunity to start with blank sheet of paper and design programmes that truly maximise our special culture of sustainability and innovation.
What you will do:
• Administrative support for the service centre and site manager
• Support in taking bookings via telephone, email and in person.
• Organising collections/drop offs of customer vehicles and courtesy fleet.
• Liaising effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation
• Keeping customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates
• Ensuring daily banking sheet maintained and transmitted to Cashiers Department
• Managing courtesy car administration and incoming Penalty Charge Notices
• Ensure that all administration relevant to the effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly
• Preparation of customer invoicing
We would like you to have:
• Previous admin/PA experience is desirable for the role
• Proficiency MS Office skills.
• Proactive personality, highly organised, flexible, and adaptable.
• Strong attention to detail and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
• Experience in handling confidential information (personal or business data)
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
• We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
• We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
• We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
• You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
• You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
• Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.