Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Logistics Governance and Assurance Lead to join our fast-growing Logistics and supply chain function. This is a hybrid role split between remote working, our Head office in the UK, and our contract manufacturing partners facility in Steyr, Austria.
What you will do:
Reporting into the Logistics Developer Manager, as Logistics Governance and Assurance Lead
you will be covering the logistics department with the support for processes for different Logistics business area. You will develop and implement governing policy and processes to minimise operational risk and ensure best practice is always maintained.
- Review and maintain the logistics process and governance documents for the logistics business areas
- Support the ongoing roll-out of the logistics network and logistics support to production
- Coordination of (and review) logistics processes and practices, continually ensuring best practice is implemented wherever possible
- Day to day management of the logistics governance process
- Leading the business areas response to any risk and audit requirements relating to procurement practices and processes
- Manage the risk management and due diligence process and oversight for the logistics function
We would like you to have:
- Previous experience within processes/business office/transformation area
- Good project management skills and experience – participation projects with fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working within automotive manufacturing is highly desirable
- Prior experience in setting up governance and risk management practices is desirable
- Experience delivering projects along with a flexible and agile approach to the working style
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.