Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for an Account Manager (SRM) to join our fast-growing Indirect Procurement team.
Reporting into the Indirect Senior Purchasing Manager, you will manage and develop the relationship with a number of key suppliers in order to maximise the value from work let to those suppliers and to facilitate efficient and effective communications between Volta Trucks and its key suppliers.
What you will do:
- Develop a strategic approach to relationships with key Suppliers
- Extract optimum value for Volta Trucks from the relationship with those Suppliers
- Plan and manage the account with those suppliers
- Facilitate communications between Volta and its Key Suppliers
- Manage SRM relationships within Volta Trucks
- Report performance of the SRM arrangement
We would like you to have:
- Broad experience in a managerial position within a SRM/Contract/Supplier Management/Sourcing function with knowledge across multiple Categories, such as IT, Logistics and Professional Services
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Contract Management, Relationship Management, Performance Management and Risk Management services
- Proficient in negotiation strategies and different commercial cost models, and how they are applied and managed
- Excellent track record of managing the Contractual relationship with Suppliers based on mutual trust and supported by a transparent and robust performance framework
- Strong dispute resolution and mediation skills to handle issue escalation and to drive win-win outcomes for both parties
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.