Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Driver Trainer to support our growth in Sweden.
As a Driver Trainer you will support our Customer Driving Experience Programme, supporting customers with driving the Fully- Electric Volta Zero but also delivering training to drivers at customer sites.
What you will do:
- Deliver training to drivers when new vehicles are delivered to a customer
- Deliver training to depot staff on chargers and charging systems, as well as best practices for operating an electric fleet
- Develop and customise training courses with new information about the product
- Develop ongoing training material around energy-efficient driving and safe driving
- Explore different ways of delivering the training content to optimise for engagement, convenience and cost
- Drive Vehicles during our Customer Driving Experience Programme
We would like you to have:
- Experience in conducting driver training courses
- Proven background in building engagement and bringing new technology into the driver training industry
- Hold relevant Driver certification
- Experienced with building training programmes
- Fluent English and Swedish (additional European languages are beneficial)
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.