Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Security Project Manager to join our InfoSec team. This is a hybrid role split between our site in Reading, and remote working. This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious scale-up where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the manufacturing strategy for a forward thinking, rapidly expanding business.
We would like you to:
- Take responsibility for the continued delivery of data security and information compliance project backlogs.
- Contribute to the development of security strategy and programme roadmaps in alignment with ISO27k and Cyber Essentials Certification.
- Agree project approach with stakeholders and prepare project plans within the appropriate
- Proactively manage and take ownership of all elements of the projects and their governance, including risks, issues, dependencies, reporting, documentation, and application of the Volta Delivery Framework.
- Ensure the project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, quality, and timescale.
- Assist with capex budget forecasting and planning activities.
We would like you to have:
- Proven project management experience across software deployment projects
- Recognized project management certification (like PRINCE 2)
- Strong working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology
- Experience in delivering Security and Data Software projects (e.g., ISO 27001 Certification)
- Experience working within a commercial delivery framework involving one or more suppliers.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills,.
Our Culture and Valued Behaviors
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change- comfortably uncomfortable
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.