‘In 2016, I saw an opportunity when I noticed large automotive manufacturers become increasingly uncomfortable with their position in the market after the unveiling of Tesla’s Model 3. I can pinpoint this launch as the catalyst for the Volta Trucks vision. You can see what Tesla did for cars. Volta Trucks can do the same for commercial vehicles.
Ultimately, my real desire is to make Volta Trucks more than just one possible solution to transport decarbonisation. Rather, to be a genuine catalyst for change for the whole marketplace. My true goal is to inspire the rest of the sector to join us in the fight against climate change.’
Carl-Magnus Norden, Founder
Volta Trucks is excited to be launching our very first Graduate Programme to recruit talented individuals who want to join us in the fight to make our cities more sustainable. By joining this programme, alongside your day job where you will receive on the job training, you will also benefit from a comprehensive learning and development plan, mentoring and group projects which will give you exposure to our senior leaders.
We have an opportunity for our first graduate to join the Recruitment team. This role could be based in UK, France or Spain.
What you will learn
As a graduate within the recruitment team at Volta Trucks, you will;
• Support recruitment activities in UK, Europe & US
• Attend recruitment events & careers fairs
• Audit recruitment processes and identify areas for improvement
• Support the recruitment team in identifying, screening & shortlisting potential candidates
This is a new role offering you the opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience across all aspects of recruitment including both candidate and manager interaction, supporting the early careers programme in assessment centre design, events etc.
Who we are looking for
• You should have completed your studies in either a degree in a business-related or psychology subject and be able to demonstrate a passion for working with people
• A second European language is an advantage especially Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, German or Polish
• A passion for sustainability and a genuine interest in solving problems that matter to society
• Flexibility and a willingness to get involved in multiple areas
• Energy, enthusiasm and ambition