Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Key Account Manager to support its ambition to expand rapidly into new markets. This is an opportunity to join our sales team across the Benelux region.
What you will do:
As a Key Account Manager, you will develop and manage a pipeline of high value opportunities in target verticals to sell our vehicles and our services to fleet owners and help them make the transition to a more sustainable future. As we are inventing a new market and helping our customers do something that has never been done before, there is no playbook
- Own and lead the full end to end sales cycle for your target customers.
- Work cross functionally to collaborate on broad organisational initiatives for your customers
- Coordinate all customer touchpoints with your Customer Success Manager counterpart within your book of business.
- Coordinate touch points with Regional counterparts globally to ensure collaboration on overall business outcomes
We would like you to have:
- Proven track record of being able to lead a business with sales metrics to achieve sales goals
- Proven success in developing and managing large businesses within the European logistics industry
- Owns account strategy including RFP, proposal, and executive management through a clear understanding of customer buying habits
- Experience in negotiating complex contractual terms
- Experience in initiating and developing ecosystem relationships relevant to the business
- Fluency in Dutch/and or French and English essential
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.