Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Call Centre Manager to set up and manage the first call center in Germany.
This is a unique opportunity to start with a blank sheet of paper and design programmes that truly maximise our special culture of sustainability and innovation.
What you will do:
You will set up, build and develop the call center service and be a leader within the Volta Trucks operation and management team.
- Work proactively with the Service Centres operational departments (Service and Parts) to ensure regular meetings that drive a culture of open communication and excellent customer service.
- Ensure customer queries are logged and answered promptly working with the TaaS M & S Team, Service Centre Managers, and the Head office Teams.
- Recruit and manage a team of Call Centre Agents.
- Monitor communication, KPI’s and timescales.
- Ensure regular staff appraisals and development plans are completed
- Maintain point of contact for customers by taking personal responsibility to ensure a professional standard communication.
We would like you to have:
- An organised and methodical manner that thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Negotiation skills.
- A strong ability to identify customers’ needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- A friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Fluent both German and english.
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.