Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Marketing Executive to support its ambition to expand rapidly into new markets. This is an opportunity to join our Marketing team, working a hybrid model.
What you will do:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager - TaaS, this role holder will be responsible for planning and executing engaging B2B marketing activity in order to strengthen awareness, understanding and consideration of the multiple components, processes, and benefits of TaaS.
- Provide strategic, creative and operational support to the TaaS Marketing Manager for all TaaS marketing activity.
- Have the ability to engage with the TaaS functional heads on a technical level and then disseminate the information at various levels of complexity to align with each customer journey stage.
- Develop campaigns across the marketing mix that target different segments appropriately, tailored propositions and offers, bespoke copy and format to maximise customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Provide pan-European support, localising and launching TaaS specific content in each of our regional launch markets as part of our rollout strategy. Initially, the role will focus on launching TaaS in the UK, France and Germany.
- Act as the interface between TaaS marketing and Volta Trucks’ central creative studio function – briefing in multi-channel requirements, providing feedback on creative assets and supporting with stakeholder approvals.
- Take a data-led approach, drawing on customer behaviour, insights from ongoing tests and market conditions to develop effective campaigns that deliver on their KPIs.
We would like you to have:
- Proven experience in B2B software-as-a-service marketing
- Experience in project management, creative collateral, digital marketing and asset delivery within an B2B sales environment
- Ability to prepare compelling and highly accurate presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Ability to take a technical brief from other team members and think through the needs of the end customer and brief-in the right solutions
- Good level of English required
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.