Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our marketing team based in the Netherlands.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Head of Regional Marketing, and as part of the Marketing and Communications department, Volta Trucks is seeking an ambitious Marketing and Communications Manager , to support the delivery of Volta Trucks objectives and pipeline goals. As a relatively new brand, this is an opportunity to be part of the team that shapes and establishes the company in a market from the outset.
In coordination with global and local teams, this role will input to, and implement, engaging Marketing, Communication, Event and PR activity to showcase the company’s products and services to appeal to target audiences within a market
- Design, develop and implement the local in-market Marketing and Communication strategy, aligned with the global strategy, to support delivery of the company’s objectives and regional pipeline goals.
- Partner with the regional Sales Managers acting as the primary liaison with the Global Marketing and Communications team to ensure ongoing agreement on priorities, and recommend adjustments to accommodate changing market conditions.
- Provide local Marketing and Communication insights and input into global strategy and process, and implement global and local Marketing and Communications activity. The company’s main Marketing and PR point of contact in the markets.
- In conjunction with global teams, input and manage local language and in-market graphic and written articulation of the brand, ensuring consistent messaging, tone of voice and application of the brand globally.
We would like you to have:
- Proven experience working within Marketing and Communications teams
- An extensive experience in marketing, some of which will have been delivered in a B2B environment.
- Automotive experience not essential – but a background within a technology, commercial sustainability, or corporate / business background would be advantageous.
- Experience working with and managing third-party marketing agencies, journalists, and the media
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.