Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for an EU Compensation and Benefits Manager that will establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover. You can be home-based or work from any of our EU locations, there will be some limited travel.
What you will do:
Compensation and Benefits Manager responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs. To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of labour legislation and be familiar with organisational psychology and employee engagement.
Support the design of compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
• Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
• Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
• Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
• Manage the ESOP program, working closely with Finance and HR to provide data and updates as required
• Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
We would like you to have:
• Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role across the EU
• Hands-on experience with HRIS, Share and payroll software
• Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
• Good analytical skills
• Familiarity with employment legislation in EU markets
• Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
• We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
• We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
• We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
• You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
• You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
• Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents while bringing necessary goods into city centres because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at an industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.