Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Change Management Engineer to join our Quality Department. The role is flexible with a mix of remote working and occasional travel to our Head office in the UK and potentially other Volta sites across Europe. This role will be based in Steyr, Austria.
This would ideally suit someone who has recently graduated with some relevant work experience whilst looking for their next step or someone who is in their early stage of their career looking to develop.
What you will do:
Reporting to Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of product change across the business.
• Championing the validation of product change at the manufacturing plant
• Updating of information within 3DX, our Jira release systems and the Bill of Material
• Managing the detailed records of changes from plan to application on truck
• Managing the implementation and development of change management process
• Providing regular reports and updates
• Providing development and implementation of the processes across the manufacturing site
We would like you to have:
• Degree qualified or relevant experience in Business/Finance or Data Analytics/Engineering (desirable)
• Experience of liaising with cross functional stakeholders
• Experience of implementing new processes and systems
• Experience of working with 3DX and Jira (project tracking system)
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
• We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
• We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
• We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
• You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
• You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
• Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.