Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Logistics Claim Handler to join our fast-growing Logistics and supply chain function. This is a hybrid role split between remote working, our Head office in the UK, and our contract manufacturing partners facility in Steyr, Austria.
What you will do:
Reporting into Logistics Development Manager, you will be responsible for investigating and managing all part requested for claims management within Volta Trucks and nominated suppliers.
- You will be working in conjunction with our IT team, to establish a claims management system to be embedded within our QAD system
- Ensuring stock levels of parts which are no longer production-intent are reflected within our MRP system
- Organising and maintaining quarantine parts within the production facility
- Responsible for supporting and managing all aftersales spare parts claims management requested
- Working with suppliers and/or transport companies to establish a plan to ensure recurring issues are prevented
We would like you to have:
- Experience in integrating a new functional requirement into an existing system
- Previous experience using MRP system
- Implementing KPI's by monitoring quality and productivity targets
- Working with multiple suppliers simultaneously on various claims requests
- Experience using root cause analysis tools alongside the MRP systems
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.