Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for an Integrations Architect with a specialism in Salesforce to join our IT and Digital Solutions team. The role can be based anywhere in Portugal.
This is more than just a great opportunity to join us as we enter the next phase of our growth. Our IT & Digital Solutions team proudly foster a collaborative, inclusive and user-led environment. Technology is more than just a tool, it is a passion and they way we strive to improve ourselves and the business step by step and day by day.
In this role you will be responsible for architecting and implementing robust Salesforce integrations solutions, leveraging a deep understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and integration technologies. You will work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, design integration solutions, and carry implementation yourself and/or lead technical teams in their implementation. Additionally, you will ensure the seamless integration of Salesforce with various external systems to optimize business processes.
We would like you to:
- Develop, own and communicate an organisation-wide Integration and Orchestration capability and target architecture to support
- Develop and embed any approaches or strategies, patterns, principles, and blueprints to enable the systems at Volta to work consecutively and effectively together with best practices such as simplification, abstraction and reuse in mind
- Work closely with the Head of Data Management to design the data integration components in accordance with the emerging data architecture roadmap, creating data models to visualise the integrations
- Contribute to the development of the overarching Enterprise Architecture roadmap
- Capture and catalogue any integration need as Volta evolves and provide ongoing governance for the integration architecture
We would like you to have:
- Strong ESB/iPaaS end-to-end implementation experience is a must
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions, including customisations, integrations, and configurations
- Hands-on experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and other Salesforce development tools (Java, Python and CSS preferred)
- Experience of both EDI and API System Integration technologies and architectures, such as:
- API product development (http, REST, SOA layered design style)
- Integration concepts and patterns (XML schemas, SOAP, WS sp.)
- Communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTP, AS2, VAN, MQ etc.)
- File structures (EDIFACT, Tradacoms, XML, Flat File, JSON etc)
- Data mapping and process definition
- Data integration tools and techniques such as ETL (Extract Transform Load)
Our culture and Valued Behaviors:
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change- comfortably uncomfortable
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.