Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Spare Parts Manager to join our fast-growing Logistics and supply chain function. This is a hybrid role split between remote working, our Head office in the UK, and our contract manufacturing partners facility in Steyr, Asutria.
What you will do:
Reporting to Head of Logistics you will be responsible for managing all logistical flows aftersales parts requirements for Volta Trucks, from picking spare parts at suppliers, warehousing, and distribution to Taas Service centres.
- Monitoring and reporting KPI’s for monthly/yearly budget requirements to finance team.
- Managing and leading the Spare Parts team to ensure successful delivery of strategic projects and programmes, whilst supporting requirements and operational parameters.
- Liaise with the wider logistics team (TaaS. Aftersales, 3PL’s) for running performances and optimization.
- Ensuring and implementing processes across the material planning sub area.
We would like you to have:
- Degree qualified or significant equivalent experience
- Experience in Spare Parts management in a highly dynamic project environment with tight time-to-market requirements.
- Experience with MRP and scheduling systems.
- Able to develop processes, establish standards and continually optimise
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work with large amount of data to perform in depth analysis and present findings to key stakeholders effectively
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.