Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Scrum Master to join our IT & Digital Solutions team. This role can be based anywhere in Portugal.
This is a great opportunity to join us as we enter the next phase of our growth. You will facilitate and optimise the Agile Scrum processes for our Salesforce development initiative, promoting collaboration, ensuring adherence to Agile principles, and enabling the team to deliver high-quality Salesforce solutions.
We would like you to:
- Act as a servant leader and facilitate Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Ensure that these processes are followed effectively and help the team to continuously improve their Agile practices.
- Coach the team on Agile principles, values, and practices, helping them to embrace and implement Agile methodologies effectively.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with the team to implement changes. Proactively address any issues or bottlenecks that may impact the team's productivity or delivery.
- Track and report key Agile metrics, such as velocity, burndown charts, and team performance, to stakeholders and management.
We would like you to have:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in a Salesforce environment.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Salesforce development processes.
- Be capable of facilitating effective communication, resolving conflicts, and managing change.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Agile principles.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and practices.
- Familiarity with Agile project management tools (e.g., JIRA, Trello, etc.) is a plus
Our culture and Valued Behaviors:
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change- comfortably uncomfortable
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.