Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, are looking for a SharePoint and Power Platform Engineer to join our team. This role will be split between our offices in Reading (typically once per week) and remote working.
The role would involve implementing, maintaining and supporting our SharePoint and Power Platform environments. This role would suit someone excited by creating their own SharePoint blueprints and Power Platform setup.
We would like you to:
- Review existing SharePoint environment and restructure in line with the blueprints created above
- Develop our Power Platform environment and all it’s capabilities from business requests as well as internal IT requirements, with a focus on simplifying and automating processes
- Create SharePoint online blueprints for site design, functionality, security and governance inline with Microsoft recommendations, industry best practices and Volta Trucks requirements
- Maintain and manage the SharePoint and Power Platform environments, as well as supporting the wider team across the Microsoft 365 estate
- Use the Volta Trucks ITSM tool to support the SharePoint and Power Platform environments
We would like you to have:
- Demonstrable experience of implementing SharePoint and Power Platform environments from scratch
- Broad experience of the whole Microsoft 365 environment and how they all interact
- Solid understanding and familiarity with Azure AD and how to best use it with SharePoint and Power Platform
- Experience of managing and resolving tickets with great customer service
- Experience of SharePoint and Power Platform on all platforms (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS)
- Microsoft and ITIL qualifications (an added bonus)
Our Culture and Valued Behaviors
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change- comfortably uncomfortable
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.